Friday, August 15, 2008

Max enjoyed trying rice cereal

Max has been dying to eat real people food for a while. He grabs at everything I eat and puckers his lips, and sometimes I can't help it and let him try and lick what I'm eating, but now, as he is officially 5 months old, I let him have some good old rice cereal. It was quite an exciting family affair (Ammon really wanted to feed him), and of course we got it all over his face, but he has been doing a lot of sticking out his tongue ever since.

7 comments:

Wilson Family said...

I just had to say how cute Max is. I love his chubby face! By the way, I love your new layout.

GretylAnn said...

So where's the cool high chair? How exciting baby is growing up!

Brooke said...

So cute! I'm so glad i found your blog, and can see you and your cute boys. 5 months already- wow that's only 3 months away for our two month old. I can't even fathom him being two months old still.

Unknown said...

I can't believe that Max is almost five months old! He is so cute and definitely cut from the Potter mold. We need you to come to Utah so that we can see you sometime!

Aubrey said...

Your three boys are growing up so fast! They are so adorable! We miss the Potter family! I'm glad to know you guys are doing well. And I LOVE getting updates on your family through your blog. You all look great!
-Aubrey Cooper

Brandon and Erin said...

so cute...miss you guys! Tell your boys hi!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I was just looking for you since you left and never called or wrote or anything. Glad to see your family is doing so well. Best wishes for the future and congrats on baby Max.
Carrie Walls (from Casey's old work)